The Vault FTP Functionality
The high performance alternative to http based uploads Same-Page FTP management function enables users to send files to their eStudio faster than http and securely store data off site for less cost. Combining high speed FTP uploads with the ability to migrate those files into Same-Page.com's document and project management elements helps customers build an infrastructure for consolidating business files. Workflow based operations run faster and maintaining business assets costs less.
Features and Benefits
- High speed uploading of multiple files from your computers to our shared drive
- Free FTP file sharing software available for OS platforms
- Upload large files
- Scaleable storage capacity and backups simplify service and upgrade processes
- Easily copy or move files to folder silos, projects, presentations, and extranets
- Integrated data protection and integrity checks safeguard data both on-site and off-site
eStudio's FTP function uses either free programs like Filezilla, FireFTP, and Internet Explorer or paid programs like WSFTP or Cute FTP to transfer files to the eStudio servers. FTP is a excellent tool for companies that need to upload large files (Video, CAD/CAM, PowerPoint, After Effects, etc). At speeds up to 6x faster than http uploads users can transfer many files at once. Administrators of eStudio determine which users can utilize the Vault and their upload capacity (50, 100, 250 MB).
Try it for yourself - free for 30 days.
If you've had it with uploading files for hours there's no better time to join the ranks of thousands of companies using our FTP software function to work faster, better, smarter. Sign up now for a free 30-day test drive of Same-Page eStudio's FTP feature. Sign-up's quick and easy - no credit card required, no contract to sign.